Color The Bible: Color The Psalms by Inspired To Grace (2016-05-14)

Category: Books

Color The Bible: Color The Psalms by Inspired To Grace (2016-05-14) Details

Reviews

I absolutely love this book..It's been a great book of inspiration,relaxing and spiritual to color. The moment I felt it in my hands I couldn't wait to color it. The paper is light to medium weight and cream inside. Colored markers look beautiful with the cream paper, ( if you have The Secret Garden Coloring book it's the same color they use in their book). This book is excellent for the beginner colorist, so easy to color and not a lot of detail to it. I will be framing a couple for they really turn out pretty. Thank you Inspired To Grace for creating such a gorgeous Christian Coloring Book...Oh, I did do a watercolor painting in the Proverb book and it also turned out nice. Just don't use that much water if you plan on using watercolor pencils or watercolors. I hope you enjoy this book as much I do....

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel