Guitar For Dummies 2nd (second) edition Text Only

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

Guitar For Dummies 2nd (second) edition Text Only Details

Reviews

I bought my guitar, and this book, a year ago. I'm frustrated with my lack of progress, and now I know why.The sections on learning chords are TERRIBLE. They're BADLY organized.The text for one kind of chord is on a page, then the chord charts and pictures for that are on top of the next page...then the text for the next section is directly below the pictures for the previous section. So I wind up thinking the pictures above the text are for that section.Too confusing. No wonder I'm so far behind. And the DVD for this topic is pretty bad, too. The guy goes too fast, and assumes you can play a song after playing a chord only once.And the learning song selections are pretty lame. I know the authors want to keep it simple, and I usually agree. But I just couldn't get into playing "Oh Susanna" and "On Top of Old Smokie." Snooooooozeville...I usually love the For Dummies books. But they blew it with this one.Maybe I should write a song about hurling it into the recycling bin.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel